Saturday, October 2, 2010

Red hot flames!

Thought I would share a few pictures my Dad and Joe have taken of the flames on the truck.. Its hard to get a good picture since these are ghost flames and they're meant to blend in with the truck.. but here are a few of my favorites!

Check it out! The flames look great.. you can even see my Dad's reflection on the paint!

This is a side shot of the front drivers side fender.. Pretty awesome how the flames turned out.

This is a shot of the drivers side hood edge.. This truck really looks great with the new flames on it!

This picture shows how curvy Thunderpig is.. with its new paint job it really looks amazing.

Here's a shot of the front of the truck where the flames begin.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the paint job. It is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks amazing huh.. I can't wait for the truck to be finished.

    ReplyDelete